Woman Eaten Alive by Fungus Following Heart Transplant

“To sit there and watch your child be eaten to death by infection was..." Craig Amick tells the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review , unable to finish the sentence. The Tribune-Review has the heartbreaking story of Amick's daughter, Shelby Slagle, who died from a mold infection weeks after receiving a heart transplant. Slagle was...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Amick [+]    Pittsburgh Tribune [+]    Tribune [+]    Shelby Slagle [+]    Slagle [+]   

More #news: