Vaporizer Battery Explodes Leaving Man Badly Burned

A man in recovering at Massachusetts General Hospital after an e cigarette exploded in his pocket.

26-year-old Matthew Gilson has undergone two separate surgeries following the explosion that left him with first, second, and third degree burns on his legs and hands. He will be on bed rest for the next two days at Mass General.

"Vapers" Vent as NYC E-Cig Ban Takes Effect

In an exclusive interview with NECN, Gilson says the lithium battery for his vaporizer blew...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Massachusetts General Hospital [+]    Matthew Gilson [+]    Mass General [+]    Vapers [+]    Vent [+]    NECN [+]    Gilson [+]   

More #news: