UK Teenager Dies Because Of An 'Accidental Overdose' Of Paracetamol

A British teenage girl named Georgia Littlewood reportedly died from liver failure after accidentally consuming an overdose of paracetamol, according to an inquest heard on Wednesday. The girl was immediately rushed to the hospital when she complained of severe stomach pain and showed signs of mumbling.

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Georgia Littlewood [+]   

More #news: