This surge protector lets you turn on devices using Alexa or Google Assistant

If there is anything the widely-acclaimed, sob-inducing series This Is Us has taught us, it's that you should always be wary of how you plug in your home appliances.

In a pivotal moment on the show, an unsuspecting slow cooker short-circuits and ignites, effectively setting the entire Pearson family home ablaze. Sadly, the tragic fire ultimately resulted in the untimely demise of America's most loved TV dad (RIP Jack).

SEE ALSO: Google Assistant is bilingual at last

So kids, let this be a...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Pearson [+]    America [+]    RIP Jack [+]    SEE ALSO [+]    Google Assistant [+]   

More #news: