Space heater concern: Cleveland fire issues reminder after homeowner loses home in early morning blaze

CLEVELAND- Three generations of Michael Warley's family has lived at East 68th and Dunham, but an early morning fire on Thursday took everything.

"My grandfather bought the house in 1956 he and my grandmother lived here they passed away and passed it to my mom and she passed in 2009 and passed it on to us her kids," Warley said.

Warley was at work when the fire broke out around 7:30 a.m. The flames spread through the house quickly sending huge thick clouds of grey smoke into the sky that...

What feeling does this article give you?

#hashtags to follow:

Michael Warley [+]    Dunham [+]    Warley [+]   

More #news: