Southampton house fire caused by electrical malfunction

A Southampton house fire was caused by electrical malfunction, officials said Saturday.

SOUTHAMPTON - The cause of a house fire in Southampton Saturday was electrical, said Deputy Fire Chief Richard Fasoli. 

Southampton firefighters reported to a two-story, single-family home located at 216 Pomeroy Meadow Rd around 12:40 p.m. 

Fire crews from Westfield, Westhampton, and Easthampton also assisted Southampton fire personnel with dousing the blaze.

...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Southampton [+]    SOUTHAMPTON [+]    Southampton Saturday [+]    Pomeroy Meadow Rd [+]    Westfield [+]    Westhampton [+]    Easthampton [+]   

More #news: