Singer suffers horrific blistering burns from lime juice reaction after making graduation party food

By Josh Saunders A father who suffered second degree burns after making graduation party food was shocked to discover LIME JUICE was to blame for his horrific wounds. Adam Levy, 52, was diagnosed with photodermatisis – a toxic reaction to sunlight and citric acid –  after his hands broke out in blisters and swelled to Credit: CatersNews

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Josh Saunders [+]    LIME JUICE [+]    Levy [+]    CatersNews [+]   

More #news: