Rockingham County tax appraiser saves man in wheelchair from fire

EDEN, N.C. -- Every morning, Tim Hamrick makes the same breakfast: bacon and eggs.

But when he heated up his frying pan on Tuesday, things quickly took a turn for the worse.

“I just got sidetracked and left the grease burning," Hamrick said.

Hamrick got a visit from a county tax appraiser who was evaluating his new garage.

He went outside and forgot about the pan full of grease on the stove.

When he came back, it was on fire.

“It just blazed up,” Hamrick said.

The appraiser, Travis...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Tim Hamrick [+]    Hamrick [+]   

More #news: