PSA: Do not sleep with your EE Power Bar charging next to you, this one caught fire

Sleeping with electrical equipment plugged in and charging all around us might be normal for many people, but you probably know you shouldn’t really be doing it either, just in case something goes wrong. If you didn’t already know that, let this picture serve as a reminder: That’s Katy Emslie’s badly burnt hand, which resulted from trying to extinguish a flaming EE Power Bar. The power bar that was once plugged into her laptop had exploded and shot across the...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Sleeping [+]    Katy Emslie [+]    EE Power Bar [+]   

More #news: