Pressure cooker explodes in Indian school kitchen

A team of cooks had a lucky escape recently when a pressure cooker exploded in a government school kitchen in North Indian city of Chandigarh. CCTV footage shows the cooker exploding and its lid flying off. The boiling food was flung into the air and some of it fell on the cooks, who were preparing lunch for students. "Most of the workers were wearing woollen clothes, which protected them from the boiling food," said head teacher Asha Rani. "The workers immediately secured the...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

North Indian [+]    Chandigarh [+]    Asha Rani [+]   

More #news: