Off-Duty Firefighter Saves 30 Diners After Noticing Carbon Monoxide Leak in North Carolina Restaurant

One quick-thinking, off-duty North Carolina firefighter ensured dozens of people happy and healthy holidays when he noticed signs of a potentially deadly carbon monoxide leak while dining at a restaurant over the weekend.

Lonnie Wimmer, a firefighter with the Lewisville Fire Department, was attending a birthday party at the River Ridge Taphouse in Clemmons on Saturday when he and other patrons began to experience headaches and nausea, LFD Assistant Chief Steve Williams tells PEOPLE.

Wimmer...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

North Carolina [+]    Lonnie Wimmer [+]    Lewisville Fire Department [+]    River Ridge Taphouse [+]    Clemmons [+]    LFD [+]    Assistant Chief Steve Williams [+]    Wimmer [+]   

More #news: