Mother warns others after venomous caterpillar sends boy to ER

LAND O’ LAKES, Fla. — A Florida mom is speaking out after her son was stung by a venomous caterpillar, sending him to the emergency room.

Andrea Pergola posted the warning on Facebook Saturday, where it has been shared more than 400,000 times.

“I could see little kids picking them up and that was my big concern. That’s why I posted it,” Pergola told WFTS.

Her 15-year-old son Logan brushed his arm against a puss caterpillar while doing yard work.

“It kind of felt like...

#social

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

LAKES [+]    Fla [+]    Florida [+]    Andrea Pergola [+]    Facebook Saturday [+]    Pergola [+]    WFTS [+]    Logan [+]   

More #news: