Mother Says 8-Year-Old Son Died As Result Of Pharmacy Error

An eight-year-old boy has died after his mother says a pharmacy accidentally gave him a dosage increased 1,000 times from what his doctor prescribed.

Jake Steinbrecher was prescribed Clonidine, which he took to treat his hyperactivity. He had been taking the medicine for three years. 

In October 2015, Jake had a severe reaction after taking his prescription. He was rushed to the hospital, where doctors said his brain was swelling.

"He immediately started having reactions to it," Jake's...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Jake Steinbrecher [+]    Clonidine [+]    October 2015 [+]    Jake [+]   

More from #news