Max Lomas, The Friend Who Found Bobbi Kristina Brown In Bathtub, Has Reportedly Died Of An Overdose

Are you ready for the most obvious statement in the world? Drugs are bad. Really bad. Max Lomas, the longtime friend of Bobbi Kristina Brown, has died after reportedly overdosing on drugs. He was found unresponsive on the bathroom floor inside a friend’s house in Mississippi.

This is significant because Lomas was the friend who found Bobbi Kristina unresponsive in her bathtub back in January of 2015.

As you all know, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston was placed in a medically...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Lomas [+]    Bobbi Kristina Brown [+]    Mississippi [+]    Bobbi Kristina [+]    Whitney Houston [+]   

More #news: