Kristoff St. John’s father and daughter granted power to sell his condo; handwritten will may be challenged

LOS ANGELES — A judge on Monday named the father and older daughter of the late actor Kristoff St. John to act as special co-administrators for the limited purposes of selling a condominium the daytime series star owned, and to marshal the assets inside that property as well as in the rental unit where he lived.

Kristoff St. John’s fathers said a handwritten will grants Lola St. John, left, 75 percent of the daytime-drama actor’s personal savings, leaving 25 percent for Paris St....

#videos

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

LOS ANGELES [+]    Monday [+]    Kristoff St [+]    Lola St [+]    Paris St [+]   

More #news: