Jesus Take The SmartPhone: 14-Year-Old Electrocuted Talking On Phone While Taking A Bath

(Photo by†Horst P. Horst/CondÈ Nast via Getty Images)

Texas Family Mourns Death Of 14-Year-Old Electrocuted

This is so sad.

Madison Coe’s mother and grandmother tell us she was in the bathtub, and either plugged her phone in or simply grabbed her phone that was already plugged in. It happened at her father’s house in Lovington, NM.

Her family says Madison was in the bathtub and grabbed her phone that was plugged into a charger in a bathroom outlet.

“There was a burn mark on her...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Horst [+]    Cond [+]    Nast [+]    Getty Images [+]    Old Electrocuted [+]    Madison Coe [+]    Lovington [+]    Madison [+]   

More #news: