Indian child dies from mother’s ‘snake bite’ breast milk

An Indian woman who was bitten by a snake in her sleep and unknowingly breastfed poisoned milk to her daughter has died along with the child, police said Friday. The 35-year-old woman from Uttar Pradesh state did not realise she had been bitten when she woke and breastfed her daughter. The three-yea...

The post Indian child dies from mother’s ‘snake bite’ breast milk appeared first on Raw Story.

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

An Indian [+]    Uttar Pradesh [+]    Raw Story [+]   

More #news: