Grandpa Loses Leg 4 Days After a Swim at the Beach. Turns Out, It Was in the Water…

On June 12th, Brian Parrott visited a Galveston, Texas, beach with his son and grandchildren. According to KHOU News, the Houston man was swimming at the beach for nearly two hours without any issues.

But he felt ill the next day and later he began vomiting.

He also noticed a sore on his right leg, which turned out to be a flesh-eating bacteria, leaving doctors with no other choice but to amputate his limb:

VERY SCARY: Man contracts flesh-eating bacteria at beach https://t.co/xh7KyFqukm...

#social

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Brian Parrott [+]    Galveston [+]    Texas [+]    KHOU News [+]    Houston [+]    VERY SCARY [+]   

More #news: