Generator Fumes Kill 2 Brothers in Lagos

Tragedy struck a family Tuesday when two brothers were by killed by generator fumes they inhaled while sleeping in a shop owned by their sister in Ojota area of Lagos.

Spokesman of the Lagos State Police Command, DSP Bala Elkana confirmed the incident to the NAN on Wednesday, saying the deceased slept in the shop and put on the generator in the same place.

“On May 21, at about 7.30am, Ogudu Police Station received an information that on the said date at about 6.30am, one Emmanuel John,...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Ojota [+]    Lagos [+]    Lagos State Police Command [+]    DSP Bala Elkana [+]    NAN [+]    May 21 [+]    Ogudu Police Station [+]    Emmanuel John [+]   

More #news: