Gas leak forces 40+ residents of memory care facility to evacuate

OCONOMOWOC — More than 40 residents of a memory care facility in Oconomowoc had to be evacuated from their building late Friday, May 19th because of a gas leak.

The Western Lakes Fire District responded to the facility around 11:00 p.m. Friday for a strong odor of natural gas inside of the healthcare facility.

When officials arrived on the scene, an evacuation of the 42 residents was already underway. Emergency crews began providing blankets to the residents due to the cold.

A We

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Oconomowoc [+]   

More #news: