Fires in Mequon and Grafton prompt warning about recalled dehumidifiers

CEDARBURG — Cedarburg fire officials are warning the public to check their dehumidifiers after a house fire in Mequon was caused by one that has been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.

According to the Cedarburg Fire Department, three fires in Mequon, and one in Grafton, have been linked to recalled dehumidifiers.

Officials say if you own a dehumidifier on the recall list, you should immediately unplug it, stop using it and contact Gree for a full refund.

The recalled...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Cedarburg [+]    Mequon [+]    Consumer Product Safety Commission [+]    Cedarburg Fire Department [+]    Grafton [+]    Officials [+]    Gree [+]   

More #news: