Fire! Gadgets thrown in the trash are causing battery blazes at waste centers

Lithium-ion-battery fires inside garbage trucks and at waste centers are on the rise as consumers fail to properly recycle their gadgets. The issue has become so serious that California has launched an awareness campaign.

The post Fire! Gadgets thrown in the trash are causing battery blazes at waste centers appeared first on Digital Trends.

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

California [+]    Digital Trends [+]   

More #news: