Father Makes Heartbreaking Plea To Parents After A Mistake Led To His Child's Death

Children are known to pick up small objects and put them in their mouths on a regular basis, which is why so many toys come with warnings of possible choking hazards for kids. Unfortunately for George Asan from Hampshire, England, his daughter, Francesca, did just that when she came across a common household item last year. Instead of choking on it, however, she swallowed it without showing any signs of distress. By the time her father realized that she'd ingested the object, it was too late...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

George Asan [+]    Hampshire [+]    England [+]    Francesca [+]   

More #news:

Loading...