Family’s home burns down after their charcoal grill starts a fire

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. — A family’s home burned down after their charcoal grill started a fire, according to authorities.

WGCL reported that the three people and a dog inside the home were able to escape safely, but the home suffered extensive damage.

Crews were called to the home Gwinnett County shortly after 3 a.m. Sunday after firefighters said the family was using a charcoal grill on the back porch.

The home’s second floor was damaged, there was water damage in the attic and smoke...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

WGCL [+]    Crews [+]    Gwinnett County [+]   

More #news: