Family Reels From The Loss Of Their Little Boy Because Of One Pharmacy's Mistake

On Sunday, March 13, eight-year-old Andrew Sheldrick was found dead by his father in their Ontario home. Though they were told that they couldn't have done anything to save him, Andrew's parents had no idea what happened to their little boy. They didn't know for over four months. Finally, in July, they received their answer from a coroner's report. It concluded that Andrew had not taken his regularly prescribed sleep medication, tryptophan. They were horrified to find that he had three...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

March 13 [+]    Andrew Sheldrick [+]    Ontario [+]    Andrew [+]   

More from #humor