Family Mourns Texas Teen Electrocuted While Using Phone in Bathtub: ‘She Had Such a Huge Heart,’ Says Mom

A 14-year-old Texas girl is dead after she was electrocuted while trying to use her cell phone as she took a bath on Sunday, the family says.

Madison Coe, of Lubbock, was at her father’s home in Lovington, New Mexico, over the weekend when she either plugged her phone into a bathroom outlet or grabbed the already-plugged-in device as she sat in the tub, her mother tells PEOPLE.

“ found her. He had knocked on the door to tell her it was time to get out and she said, ‘Okay,’ ”

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Texas [+]    Madison Coe [+]    Lubbock [+]    Lovington [+]    New Mexico [+]   

More #news: