Electrical malfunction cause of fire that displaced 16 people from apartment building in Springfield's North End

The blaze at 211/2 Bancroft St. was reported about 9:45 a.m.

SPRINGFIELD - An electrical malfunction was the cause of a two-alarm blaze in the North End Monday morning that displaced 16 people.

The blaze at 211/2 Bancroft St. was reported Monday about 9:45 a.m.

Springfield Arson & Bomb Squad determined the fire started in a wall in the bathroom area of Apt. 1 on the left side of the first floor,

 The blaze remained hidden inside the wall and ceiling for...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Bancroft St [+]    SPRINGFIELD [+]    North End Monday [+]    Monday [+]    Springfield Arson [+]    Bomb Squad [+]    Apt [+]   

More #news: