E-Cigarette Blows Up ‘Like a Firecracker’ in Man’s Pocket

A Texas man suffered second-degree burns to his leg after the electronic cigarette he was carrying around in his pocket apparently just blew up.

Hamid Sadeghy had smoked traditional cigarettes up until May, when his wife finally convinced him to begin using e-cigarettes, which smokers have turned to try to kick the habit altogether. After just one week of using them, Sadeghy said he cut down from a pack a day to only one or two cigarettes a day, KTBC-TV reported.

Image source:

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Texas [+]    Hamid Sadeghy [+]    Sadeghy [+]    KTBC [+]   

More from #news