China’s Recon Buys 51% Of Millennium Films For $100M

In a deal that was mooted earlier this month, China’s Recon Holding has reached an agreement to acquire a majority stake in Millennium Films. Tony Xia's Beijing-based Recon, part of the Recon Group which also owns the Aston Villa Football Club, is taking a 51% share for $100M in the company that’s known for such franchises as The Expendables and Rambo. Recon retains the opportunity to acquire the remaining 49% in the future. Under the terms of the deal — yet another…

What feeling does this article give you?

#hashtags to follow:

China [+]    Recon Holding [+]    Millennium Films [+]    Xia [+]    Beijing [+]    Recon [+]    Recon Group [+]    Aston Villa Football Club [+]    Expendables and Rambo [+]   

More #news: