Barrick Will Buy Randgold to Create World’s Largest Gold Miner

Two of the world’s most prominent gold miners are merging.

Barrick Gold announced on Monday that it will acquire competitor Randgold in an all-stock deal. According to Barrick, it will form a new company, currently called New Barrick, and give current Randgold shareholders 6.1280 shares for every share they own of Randgold stock. When New Barrick is formed, Randgold shareholders will own approximately 33.4% of the company and Barrick shareholders will own the remaining 66.6%. CNN earlier...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Barrick Gold [+]    Monday [+]    Randgold [+]    Barrick [+]    New Barrick [+]   

More #news: