A stay on deportations

If you get a speeding ticket from a traffic cop, you have a right to fight it. And you don’t have to pay the fine until the case is resolved in court.But things are different if the Department of Homeland Security seeks to have you deported. In theory, you have the right to fight your deportation, potentially all the way to the Supreme Court. But the DHS might deport you before you’ve exhausted your appeals. Read full article >>

What feeling does this article give you?

#hashtags to follow:

Supreme Court [+]    DHS [+]   

More #news: