12-year-old boy recounts being hit by falling air duct while in pool

CHARDON, Ohio -- A 12-year old boy tells a frightening story after hundreds of pounds of ventilation fell from the ceiling of the popular Kalahari Resort.

He was one of five people injured when duct work fell into a pool at Kalahari.

"It hit me in the arm," said Alan Derry, 12.

Derry says he was in the pool at the Kalahari Resort in Sandusky Monday afternoon when a huge piece of duct work came crashing down.

"They fell, like the clips broke and it fell and hit me in the arm…it shocked me...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Ohio [+]    Kalahari Resort [+]    Kalahari [+]    Alan Derry [+]    Derry [+]    Sandusky Monday [+]   

More #news: