1 dead, 2 hospitalized in Roslindale incident

Fire officials probing a carbon monoxide leak in Roslindale that left one man dead and two women hospitalized say a faulty stove may have been to blame but the lack of a working carbon monoxide detector contributed to the deadly outcome.

Firefighters and paramedics responding to a 9:47 a.m. report of a medical emergency at a Hyde Park Avenue condo assisted with rushing a man and two women to Brigham and Women’s Hospital, where the man was later pronounced dead and the women were treated...

What feeling does this article give you?
Joy
Disgust
Fear
Anger
Sadness

#hashtags to follow:

Roslindale [+]    Firefighters [+]    Hyde Park Avenue [+]    Brigham and Women [+]   

More #news: